TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all participants:
Non-refundable deposit – Any deposit made to the National Health and fitness academy to enrol or to hold a position in any course is non-refundable or transferable.
Refund Policy– – All withdrawals must be in writing and emailed to [email protected] A full refund will be given to a student who withdraws their enrolment within 7 days of the time that the National Health and Fitness Academy enrolment form is completed. After this ‘cooling-off’ period, students will be liable for a $1200 cancelation fee if withdrawing prior to the commencement of the course. Student withdrawal on or after the commencement date of the course will be liable for the full course fees as per their enrolment form with the National Health and Fitness Academy. In the circumstances where a student has entered into a student payment plan, completion of all payments entered into under the plan will remain the obligation of the student or account holder on the enrolment form.
Course fees– You are responsible for the full payment of the courses that you are enrolled from the commence date of the course. Withdrawal prior to this will incur a $1200 cancelation fee. You are responsible for the course fees and payment arrangements to be maintained and kept up to date. All payments must be made on time and by the specified dates at the commencement and date of the agreement. All dishonoured fees will incur a $14.95 bank fee. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs including legal demand costs and costs associated with the debt recovery of your account. Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 10% p.a, calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
Course Transfer Policy– In extenuating circumstances the National Health and Fitness Academy management team may approve for a course transfer. If an application is approved, an administration fee may apply. Any funds paid by a student under the plan (including deposits and all other fees paid) are not transferable to any other person or entity including deceased or bankrupt estates.
Cancellation Policy– In extenuating circumstances, students many apply for a Cancellation through ‘Student Services’ in the online learning centre. Approvals are at the sole discretion of the National Health and Fitness Academy Director.
- Course work progression – participants are required to notify National Health and Fitness Academy as soon as it is practical of any event or any difficulties impacting the progress of their training and completion of their unit of competence, and if necessary apply for an extension.
- Participants who withdraw or fail to continue their studies will be responsible for the full fee cost. If you need to defer form the course and want to return at a later date you must speak to the Course Coordinator and arrangement deferment. Students who fail to attend without deferring will need to re enrol and pay full course fees should they wish to commence in a future course.
- The participants are responsible for the following costs charged by National Health and Fitness Academy:
• Replacement of a Statement of Attainment/Certificate or reissuance while progressing $95 inclusive GST
• All participants are given two (2) resubmissions to be reassessed without further payment required. On the occasion where participants are unable to demonstrate competency after two (2) re-assessment attempts they should speak to their trainer about further opportunities to complete the qualification. Any further submissions will incur a charge of $350 per attempt.
- Full payment of fees is required prior of the issuance of the Statement of Attainment or Certificate.
- Participants who successfully complete the requirements prior to the planned finished date can receive their Statement of Attainment/Certificate on completion, as long as all course fees are paid in full. Statement of Attainment and certificates will not be issued unless all course fees have been fully paid and there are no outstanding fees owing.