Meal Plan Coach Participant Handbook
Congratulations and welcome to Meal Plan Coach Course at National Health & Fitness Academy. We’re excited to elevate your career into the Fitness Industry with the ability to legally offer Meal Plans to your clients, or just to expand your knowledge and personal use.
Our experienced Course Coaches are fully committed to providing you with the highest level of training and education to expand your knowledge and skills, including personal, practical, and business skills. All the things that are required for you to become an NHFA Meal Plan Coach course.
The participant handbook provides you with the necessary information, you as a learner, will need to know to make the most out of your learning experience.
Having read the Participant Handbook is a condition of your enrolment. You will also be emailed a copy of the handbook during your enrolment process.
Please read the following information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding NHFA’s policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us, either prior to your enrolment or once you have commenced your studies.
You can contact a member of our team at [email protected] or on 1300 161 013
On behalf of the whole NHFA & MPC Team we wish you every success in your studies and look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
NHFA & MPC Team
To ensure that we provide training and assessment services that meet the needs of clients and industry, we employ qualified and experienced Trainers, secure suitable facilities, ensure sufficient opportunities for learning in appropriate environments, with suitable resources and assessments that are fair and flexible.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
- Your questions are important to us. Please be aware that our Trainers are working with other Participants as well as yourself. We are committed to returning your calls and emails, but we ask that you allow us five (5) working days to respond.
- Assessment feedback will be given within 14 working days of our receiving the assessment in the office (not from the day it is posted).
- Certificates are issued within 30 calendar days of your completion.
- Please advise us as soon as possible if you would like to withdraw or cancel your enrolment for any reason (please refer to terms & conditions for liability of fees)
EXPECTATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
To avoid any confusion in the future, the following expectations of behaviour are provided. Compliance with these expectations is required by all Participants. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your enrolment.
- Abide by Copyright and Plagiarism laws and legislation.
- Comply with workplace health and safety regulations at all times.
- Comply with anti-discrimination legislation at all times. This includes but is not limited to equal opportunity, racial vilification and disability discrimination.
- Comply with workplace harassment, victimisation and bullying regulations at all times
- Ensure that behaviour is of a level acceptable to the workplace at all times.
- Complete training and assessment activities within agreed timeframes.
- Communicate any difficulties with completion of activities or assessment with your Trainer.
- Inform your Trainer in advance of any intended absences.
- Inform your Trainer immediately should you be unable to attend due to illness or other reasons.
- Notify the trainer of any absences as soon as is practical.
- A 100% commitment is required to attend all workshops at the scheduled times: in-person and virtual options available.
- Inform your Trainer if you have special dietary requirements that may affect your participation in the Workshops.
- Follow the instructions of the Trainer/Assessor at all times.
- Treat Course Coaches and fellow students with respect.
- Complete the course within the allocated time frame with honesty and integrity.
- Follow and abide by the requirements within the Student Participant Handbook.
National Health and Fitness Academy is dedicated to providing a high standard of service to Participants. Participants can contact their Trainer by phone or email during office hours. We endeavour to respond to Participants as quickly as possible, but Participants are reminded that our Trainers do have other Participants and classes to attend to. We will provide feedback on Assessments within 14 working days.
Should Participants require further support, National Health and Fitness Academy can assist in identifying the appropriate support service as well as organising access to such services. Services referred to may include but are not limited to: language, literacy and numeracy, counselling, etc. It should be noted that such services may attract an additional fee to be paid to the service provider. Such fees are the responsibility of the Participant.
FEES AND CHARGES
Any deposit made to National Health & Fitness Academy to enroll or hold a position in the Meal Plan Coach Course is non-refundable and non-transferable. If an initial deposit isn’t paid upfront, the first $500 paid in the payment plan is considered the non-refundable deposit.
All requests for withdrawal must be submitted in writing to [email protected].
A full refund will be granted to a student who withdraws their enrollment within the 48-hour ‘cooling-off’ period of completing the Meal Plan Coach Course enrollment form.
Students who withdraw on or after the course commencement date will be liable for the full course fees at point of enrollment, as specified during the enrollment process.
For students on a payment plan, all payments under the plan must be completed as per the agreement on the enrollment form and payment contract.
You are responsible for the full payment of the Meal Plan Coach Course fees, starting from the course’s commencement date.
Students who withdraw on or after the course commencement date will be liable for the full course fees of $2,500, as specified during the enrollment process.
Payment arrangements must be maintained and kept up to date. All payments must be made on time and by the specified dates.
Dishonored fees will incur a $16.39 bank fee.
In the event of an overdue account referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all associated costs, including legal demand costs and debt recovery costs.
Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 10% p.a. calculated from the due date until payment is received.
Workshop Transfer Policy:
In exceptional circumstances, National Health & Fitness Academy’s management team may approve a workshop transfer. If approved, an administration fee may apply.
Funds paid by a student under the payment plan, including deposits and other fees, are non-transferable to any other person or entity.
In exceptional circumstances, students may apply for a cancellation in writing to [email protected]. Approvals are at the sole discretion of the National Health & Fitness Academy’s Director.
- Course work progression – participants are required to notify National Health and Fitness Academy as soon as it is practical of any event or any difficulties impacting the progress of their training and completion of their unit of competence.
- Participants who withdraw or fail to continue their studies will be responsible for the full fee cost.
Course Work Progression:
Participants are required to promptly notify National Health & Fitness Academy of any events or difficulties affecting their training progress and the completion of their units.
If necessary, participants may apply for an extension at additional cost.
Meal Plan Coach Certificate:
Full payment of fees is required before the issuance of the Certificate.
Participants who successfully complete the requirements before the planned finish date can receive their Certificate upon completion, provided that all course fees are fully paid and all assessment requirements have been met.
Certificates will not be issued unless all course fees have been fully paid, and there are no outstanding fees.
CHANGE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
Should you change any of your personal details please advise in writing to [email protected]
Such details include, address, surname, contact telephone number etc.
COMPLAINTS AND APPEALS
National Health and Fitness Academy provides a high standard of service. Should a participant have a complaint or wish to appeal an assessment result, they are encouraged to do so by using the following processes:
Complaints are the expression of the dissatisfaction with the quality or any aspect of the business operations and service, including nuisances, discrimination or similar against another person, inclusive of Participants, Staff and Contractors.
The following are examples of issues for which Participants may lodge a complaint:
- training delivery
- training and/or assessment
- any other activities associated with the delivery of training and assessment services
- issues such as discrimination, sexual harassment, participant amenities, etc.
First instance: Participants are encouraged to speak immediately with their Trainer. If the Participant is not comfortable addressing the issue with the Trainer, they are encouraged to follow the second step of the complaints process.
Second instance: If the issue is not resolved the Participant is encouraged to either speak to, or contact in writing, the Director.
Third instance: If the matter is still not resolved an independent third party will be requested to assist with resolution. Third parties may include relevant training representative(s), legal representative(s)
e.g. Antidiscrimination board or other relevant personnel.
Outcomes of complaints will be provided to the Participant in writing within fifteen (15) working days of the decision. If at any time responding to the complaint is going to take more than 60 days the complainant will be advised in writing and informed as to when they can expect a response.
In the event that a complaint has been lodged a Complaint Form must be completed and forwarded to the Director immediately, even if the situation has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
Your feedback is particularly important to our commitment to ongoing improvement. Throughout your training you will be asked to provide your thoughts and comments on the training received. National Health and Fitness Academy encourages all Participants to make contact should they wish to provide feedback or comments on any aspect of the service they have received.
We look forward to embarking on this educational journey with you. The Meal Plan Coach Course offers valuable knowledge and skills that will not only enhance your career but also empower you to provide excellent nutrition coaching to your clients. We are here to support you every step of the way.
The MPC Team
Click the download button to get a copy of the MPC Participant Handbook